22 September 2013

Spotlight Remix - I Caught Your Act (Disco Purrfection Version By Dj Disco Cat)

Dee-Leecious Extended Version of
the Hues Corporation Classic.
Kickin' up above and beyond
the 4:31 time that was
featured on the official
promo 12 inch.
 
I was looking around youtube
recently when I came across the
DjDiscoCatV2 Channel.
I was pleasantly surprised to see
Great respectfully done
Remixes and Edits of
many of my favourite tracks.
Please go check him out and see
all the goodies he has to offer overthere.
Thank you for this track
and a Meeeaaooowww
to you.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I know "Disco Purrfection Edits", DJ DiscoCat has a Soundcloud page, too, but unfortunately hasn't posted for months and his wonderful edits keep vanishing from his page. I was very lucky to have a request fulfilled on Donna Hightower's "The World Today Is A Mess" (so relevant to my today's reality!) by producing an over 6 minutes gem, out of a 2'50" version. Very talented indeed. Greatful for sharing his work for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily my favorite Hues Corp song. Rock The Boat, Rockin Soul, Love Corporation all great tunes too. Always thought this turned derserved to be longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really really GOOD!! seamless. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete